Please carefully read all of the following statements below before proceeding:
Your Duty to Disclose All Material Facts
Please take care to ensure that you answer all questions accurately and to the best of your knowledge and belief. Any wrong, false, incorrect or withheld information may mean that your insurer declines to pay part or all of any claim. Your insurer may also decide to cancel the insurance contract and therefore treat you as uninsured.
Use of your Data
Any general and or personal information that you provide will be held and used by both us and your insurers to process and administer your insurance. All personal information will be held in strictest confidence and used only for the purposes for which we collect it.
Insurance companies provide policy details to a central claims register held by the ABI to help prevent fraud for security purposes. HIC and or selected third parties may use your general and or personal information for providing you with details of carefully selected product and services.
By clicking 'Agree' you will be confirming that:
- You understand your duty to disclose all material information
- You are at least 19 years old for our Annual Insurance, or 21 years old for Short Period Insurance
- You agree that your data may be held by us
- You live in a house or flat
- You do not reside in Ireland
- The vehicle bears a valid UK registration plate
- Any No Claims Bonus has been earned in the UK under a Private Car Policy which did not expire over 2 years ago
- The Main Driver is you the Proposer
- You are the Owner and the Registered Keeper of the vehicle
- You and all drivers
- have been resident in the UK/EU for over 12 months
- have not had insurance, refused or had terms applied
- have not received any criminal convictions
- have not received any County Court Judgements
Agree | Disagree